- 2 cups raw cashews
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Italian herbs
- Himalayan pink salt to taste
- 3 tbsps. raw tahini butter
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
- 2 tbsps. onion powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder (optional)
- 6 whole tomatoes
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 dates
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. favorite italian herbs (thyme, basil, etc.)
- pink Himalayan sea salt & pepper to taste
- Place cashews, pink salt, coconut oil, onion powder and Italian herbs into a blender or food processor. Turn on High until the ingredients begin to turn into a ball of dough.
- Take a large handful of the dough and roll it into a ball.
- Place your thumb into the middle of the ball and begin thinning out the sides to create your crust.
- Place into a dehydrator for 5 hours, or an oven set to no higher than 115 degrees in order to get the crust a little warm and crisp. (Vegan/raw food proponents believe that intense heat can destroy valuable nutrients and enzymes.)
- Add the cheese sauce ingredients to blender; and process until smooth; pour mixture into medium bowl; set aside.
- Add tomato sauce ingredients to blender; process until smooth.
- Spoon the tomato sauce onto the crust. Then spoon the cheese sauce on top of the tomato sauce; add favorite toppings onto the crust. Enjoy!